In a matter of hours following an apparent suicide attack, Moscow resumed normal operations at its Domodedovo airport.
Pampers campaign targeting Latina mothers makes sense, but the gutsy messaging could raise eyebrows.
Q: When do you know if your venerable brand is ready to lose the name and rely on logo alone? A: You just know.
Exploiting a growing fear in Europe from an influx of Muslim immigrants, ultra right wing Swiss groups launched a powerfully symbolic ad campaign to test the political waters.
New Snow Leopard imagery for Apple’s new operating system is spurring people to act on behalf of the real cats.
1. The Hong Kong airport uses a mix of cheap technology and plain old-fashioned empathy to make its flying experience markedly superior to the US.
2. The US industry, by stark contrast, thinks customer service is something that happens only when convenient for them.
3. Some say airline traffic is down because of the recession. That could be. But a more likely explanation is that most people hate the experience.
1. Increased violence along the U.S./Mexico border has led the U.S. State Department to issue a travel advisory.
2. The warning has spooked some parents, but many younger spring break travelers are taking it all in stride. For now.
3. This issue has the potential to damage the image of Mexico as a tourist destination; they should act now to inoculate the issue.
Author: Jason Voiovich Ecra Creative Group No one had ever tried a bronchial transplant before. Minor bronchial abnormalities and injuries are not life threatening. When you add the very real risks of immune system rejection, attempting a transplant often isn’t worth it. That’s the situation Claudio Castillo of Spain found herself in. With one normal […]
Author: Jason Voiovich Ecra Creative Group When you think of illicit performance enhancement in sports, what comes to mind? Pro baseball, certainly. Plenty of “enhancement” there. Pro football? Sure. Olympic sports? Of course; it’s hard not to notice the occasional byline about an expelled athlete in the lead up to the Beijing games. But one […]
Author: Jason Voiovich Ecra Creative Group It was like the earthquake that devastated San Francisco in 1906. But there are a lot more people when and where this one struck. On Monday, May 12, 2008, a 7.9 magnitude earthquake hit southwestern China’s Sichuan province. Many smaller villages were, literally, wiped off the map. Much of […]keep looking »